Cheap Driver Education a dream come true. Now at

Driver's Ed - on the Net®

If you don't need a Completion Certificate you can take the DE course for FREE !
Parents or guardians signatures - accepting liability for a minor
A minor s application for a driver license must have the signatures of:
  • Both parents, if the parents are California residents and have joint custody, or
  • Both parents, if divorced, with joint custody, or
  • One parent, if that parent has custody, or
  • Guardians of the minor, if neither parent is living or has custody, or
  • The person(s) having actual full and complete custody, if no legal guardian is appointed.

NOTE - Nonresident parents cannot sign the application form and cannot accept liability for a minor in California. Nonresident military parents stationed and living in California can sign the application form and accept liability for a minor.

When parents or guardians sign for a minor to get a driver license, they are stating that they will accept financial responsibility for that minor. Financial responsibility in California requires that drivers and vehicle owners carry the following minimum monetary limits:
  • $15,000 for injury or death of 1 person per accident
  • $30,000 for injury or death of 2 or more persons per accident
  • $5,000 for any property damage per accident

Evidence of financial responsibility must be carried at all times in the vehicle. Most Californians maintain financial responsibility through insurance companies, which provide the policy holder with an identification card to be used as evidence of coverage. The card must state the insurance company´s name and address, the period of coverage, and policy number.

Click below to get your cheap Drivers Ed at

Driver's Ed - on the Net®
Get your cheap on-line DE here and $ave
Here is some more information you can use. Simply click on the subject: