Driver´s Ed - on the Net®

CHEAP Drivers Ed

when you need a need a Completion Certificate

(OL237 or DL387)

to get a Completion Certificate, Pre-Pay and $ave - NOW!

You may take driver education (classroom training) or driver training (behind-the-wheel)
in a public or private high school, or in a state licensed, professional driving school.
  • Driver Education and Driver Training courses must be conducted as prescribed by the Department of Education.
  • Driver Education must consist of at least 30 hours or 2 1/2 semester periods of professional classroom instruction.
Driver´s Ed - on the Net®
meets and exceeds these requirements and is approved by the CA DMV.
  • Driver training must consist of at least six hours of behind-the-wheel professional instruction.
Professional schools and instructors in California are licensed by the DMV.

  • Schools must carry liability insurance, be bonded, and maintain complete records for DMV inspection.
  • Their teaching cars are subject to inspection every 6 months.
  • Instructors must pass qualifying examinations every three years, or
  • show proof of continuing education in traffic safety.

Driver´s Ed - on the Net®

low-cost Drivers Ed to those who need a Completion Certificate
Here is some more information you can use. Simply click on the subject: